Amplify Your Press Release or Email Campaign with Social Media
While some marketers might think that press releases are no longer relevant, they can actually strengthen your overall marketing strategy and help you reach your goals if used in the right way.
When it comes to promoting your latest press release, leveraging social media is perhaps the best and most efficient way. A strong social media release strategy will help you to build relationships with customers and create brand recognition.
Press releases provide an ever expanding web of links back to your site, survive online for years, and generate high-quality leads. To that end, social media has become a valuable resource to promote your release, and get the most out of it.
This social media booster extends the reach of your press release (or email) by sharing a short text and banner on GSCC’s social platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat and WhatsApp.
Each press release social media package include the following:
- Up to 10 posts of a short text + banner on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- 1 post in GSCC's news section, click here to view
- 1 post on GSCC's LinkedIn group, visit www.linkedin.com/groups/1289
- 1 post of a short text + banner on WeChat, WhatsApp and Instagram
- Short text, maximum 280 characters, can include hyperlink to your website - provided by client
- Banner size is 700x400 pixels - also provided by client
- Each campaign must be scheduled with at least 5 days in between each posts.
Social Media Package: US$ 800 per press release
Discounts apply for packages of 3+ at US$ 700 each and at 6+ at US$ 600 each.
Reach followers on each platform:
• LinkedIn: 150,000+
• Instagram: 10,000+
• Facebook Page & Groups: 10,000+
• WeChat & Groups: 8,000+
• WhatsApp Groups: 1,500+
• GSCC website: 10,000+ visitors / month
95% of followers are located in Asia, click here for more information on our demographics.