Live Webinar: Supply Chain Optimization in Asia, July 3
Supply chain is happening all around you. If your company somehow makes a product, or procures a product, or procures then makes a product that you then sell to a customer, you have an end-to-end supply chain that might need optimizing. How do you know if your end-to-end supply chain needs optimizing?
Join us on July 3 at 4pm HK/SG time for a new online seminar on "Supply Chain Optimization in Asia", as will focus the future trends, opportunities, technology innovations, success strategies, competitive advantages and practical solutions for both inventory and supply chain network optimization in Asia.
Confirmed speakers already include:
- Best Practices in Integrated Value Stream Design in Asia by Brendan Lynch, SCM & Logistics Director SEA, Schaeffler
- Freight reduction through network optimization and new service mode by Jackson Lu, Senior Logistics Analyst, Juniper Networks
- Supply Chain Optimization - Best Practices in Asia by Kalyana Namburi, Senior Manager - Supply Chain Excellence, Lumileds
- Leveraging cost synergies through strategic network optimizations by Sandeep Chatterjee, Senior Manager, Deloitte India
- Best Practice in Supply Chain Optimization by Garry Lim, APAC Planning Manager, Coty HFC
For more details of the event, visit www.chain.net/events/supply-chain-optimization-best-practices-in-asia
Reserve your spot now! Register at https://gscc.events/sco719 and grab one of the seats.
Participation Fee: US$ 40 per seat (recording included) / free access for GSCC/Chain+ Members (if you are not a member, upgrade now at www.gscc.co/join)
Fee includes access to the live webinar, the possibility to ask questions directly to the speakers (after all the presentations), and the webinar recording.
Who should attend: Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads and Senior Managers from all sectors and industries involved in operations, supply chain, logistics, transportation network and inventory management
P.S. If you have experience or expertise in supply chain optimization, come forward and become a speaker (simply email email@example.com)