Hot topics to be discussed at Elog Asia
The E-Commerce Logistics Asia Summit taking place on November 26-28 will explore challenges that retailers and brand owners face in working with their supply chains, with key industry figures sharing their knowledge and expertise to help you unlock the potential of online sales.
Main topics of discussions will include:
- Overview of online shoppers in Asia in 2019-2020
- The future of e-commerce logistics in Asia
- Optimised warehouse layout for online logistics in Asia
- E-commerce logistics outsourcing - how and who to?
- Returns/Reverse logistics & cross-border e-commerce
- Pick, Pack & Ship, Ship-to-store, Ship-from-store, Drop Shipping
- A glance into the future for parcel logistics
- How to use technology to increase the effectiveness of your fulfilment model
- How to align marketing and logistics in e-commerce
- KPIs for e-commerce logistics operation
- Latest trends in e-logistics solutions in Asia
- Disruptive innovations in e-commerce delivery
- E-commerce logistics strategies in Asia
All sessions will be grouped by topics or what we call "focus areas", here they are:
As both your brand’s own digital channels grow and the number of marketplaces increases in Asia, how can you fulfill and deliver profitably, whilst delighting your customers?
Covering the latest in e-commerce order fulfillment including warehouse layout optimization, inventory management, picking and packing products through tech, automation and data.
Tackling last mile delivery in traffic congested Asian cities and with under developed infrastructure requires innovation, coordinated planning and smooth execution.
Hear from local logistics practitioners and industry experts about overcoming country and pan-Asia cross-border e-commerce challenges.
Driving sustainable e-commerce logistics operations through the use of electric vehicles, fuel reduction, alternative energy, lockers solutions and recyclable packaging.
Technology & Innovation
Leveraging robotics, blockchain, AI, 3D printing and IoT to transform your e-commerce logistics operations in Asia.
Sessions can also have a country focus with China, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia already selected for the program.
For the latest updates, visit www.elog.asia
Obviously we are in the very early stages of the program planning, and we will keep the event page updated as we confirm speakers.