Digital Supply Chain Forum confirmed on August 29 in Kuala Lumpur
Industry 4.0 creates a disruption and requires companies to rethink the way they design their supply chain. Several technologies have emerged that are altering traditional ways of working. On top of this, mega trends and customer expectations change the game.
Besides the need to adapt, supply chains also have the opportunity to reach the next horizon of operational effectiveness, to leverage emerging digital supply chain business models, and to transform the company into a digital supply chain.
Register your seat for the Digital Supply Chain Forum taking place in Kuala Lumpur on August 29. The Forum will create a valuable opportunity for business leaders to actively engage with supply chain executives from Malaysia and around Asia. The Forum will address the most pressing supply chain management opportunities and challenges leadersâ€™ are facing in the global digital economy.
Confirmed topics speakers already include:
- Effective Change Management Strategy for Digital Supply Chain Transformation with Aaron Song, General Manager, UEM Edgenta Berhad
- Key learnings of bulky last mile in Malaysia with Nadhir Ashafiq Zainal Abidin, Co-Founder / Executive Director, TheLorry
- How To Determine What Technologies To Adopt In The Digital Era? by Rajnish Raj, Founder & Chief Enabler, Project2Finish Consultancy
- Supply Chain 4.0:Smart Integration for Operational Excellence with Azhar MD Nayan, Industry 4.0 - Technical Advisor, Penang Skills Development Centre
- What is Digital Supply Chain with Paul Puspanathan, Director of Inventory Controller, BHGE
- Big Data & Predictive Analytics: Bullwhip Effect Revisited with Manoharan Murugeson, Freelance Consultant, Corporate Trainer
- and more speakers confirmed soon...
For more details visit www.chain.net/events/digital-supply-chain-forum-kuala-lumpur
>> To register, click on https://sites.fastspring.com/chainmedia/instant/dscml19
Participation fee is now US$ 90 per person (early bird) includes tea/coffee break, and refreshments in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Hope to see you on August 29!
The GSCC Team