Reverse Logistics Asia held in partnership with RLA
Reverse logistics is more than just returns management, it is activities related to returns avoidance, gatekeeping, disposal and all other after-market supply chain issues.
Returns management - increasingly being recognized as affecting competitive positioning - provides an important link between marketing and logistics and it's particular important to companies in Singapore and South-East Asia.
Organized in partnership with RLA, the Reverse Logistics Summit is organized in Singapore on September 4 is the must-attend forum for aftermarket service parts and logistics executives looking to refine their supply chain strategies. This collaborative environment brings together leading manufacturers across multiple verticals to share their first hand experiences and implement best practices.
With dozens of logistics, inventory, spare parts, after sales experts congregating at one-place-one-time, this is a must attend event to meet key logistics decision makers in Singapore.
Confirmed topics speakers already include:
- Latest Reverse Logistics Strategies by Yogesh Sarin, Director Supply Chain, Dell EMC
- Building Circularity into Reverse Logistics Systems in ASEAN by Adrienna Zsakay, Executive Director, Circular Economy Asia
- System Design Considerations in Achieving Optimum Reverse Logistics Operations by Roger Lee, Director, Singapore Institute of Materials Management
- The Fifth Profit Source: Reverse Logistics in Proactive manner - Practices and Cases From China by Dr. Hao Hao, Professor, Shanghai University
- R2 Certification - Reducing Risk in the Reverse Logistics Supply Chain by Corey Dehmey, Executive Director, Seri
- Cross Borders Return by Tony Sciarrotta, Executive Director, RLA
And more speakers to be confirmed soon, to see the full line up of speakers visit www.chain.net/events/reverse-logistics-summit-singapore
>> To register, click on https://sites.fastspring.com/chainmedia/product/rlas19
Participation fee is US$ 299 per person includes includes buffet luncheon, coffee/tea & snacks in the heart of Singapore.
Looking forward to see you there!
The GSCC Team