- The Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC) is Asia’s leading professional organization in supply chain management bringing together senior executives from world-class organizations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal-making.
- Each year more than 1,000 senior delegates – predominantly Fortune 500, Top 1000 Manufacturers or Top 100 Brands – attend one of the GSCC’s high level business events in Asia. Many of our events are now in their tenth or more successful year.
- Among more than 30 events organized each year, our portfolio includes 10 ‘must attend’ conferences held across Asia covering the hottest supply chain topics: global sourcing, indirect procurement, retail, e-commerce, 3PLs, spare parts, customs, and sustainability.
- The event format pioneered by the Council has carefully researched conference programs are combined with facilitated networking sessions to provide delegates with cutting edge information and innovative solutions in Asia.
- Our events are now organized all around Asia.