SupplyChains Magazine, Asia’s leading operations magazine, and the Council main publication, is looking for an enthusiastic and talented executive to join our editorial team. We have a strong focus on content and rely on freelancers and industry people to provide high quality content.
The candidate will have the opportunity to research, write and edit articles, do interviews, cover events, develop story ideas and get involved in all aspects of magazine production. Excellent opportunities will be provided for meeting and networking with a wide range of senior executives providing exposure to many companies and industries.
– Native English speaker with background in Journalism, English or communications
– Open minded and strong interest in business issues in China and region
– High level of competence in writing, editing and attention to detail
– Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently to a high standard
– Able to work as part of team including designers, freelancers and other staff,
– Able to work in a deadline environment
Salary commensurate with experience for all the above positions. If you are interested in working with us or want to know more about the kind of opportunities available with us drop a mail to career [at] chainmedia.com.