If you have not registered yet, join the Indirect Procurement China Forum, our flagship procurement event of the year!
Taking place in Shanghai on March 14, this is the largest gathering of indirect procurement, purchasing and sourcing professionals, representing all major industries/sectors in China.
Learn step-by-step from lessons learned and case studies shared by well-known global companies and bring your organization to best-in-class levels in indirect procurement!
Meet the leaders and acknowledged experts in indirect procurement:
– Vivian Jiang, Procurement Director, Coca Cola
– Lily Xu, Assistant Procurement Manager-MKT service, Unilever
– Yuedong Gu, Head of Regional Procurement, China, Sanofi
– Saillin Lu, Procurement Manager, Eaton
– James Sun, Regional Commodity Manager, Schneider Electric
– Bo Xu, Procurement Manager Indirect, Process, Vendor Management, Air Liquide
– Kris Luo, Director of Enterprise S&P Service in 1688.com BU, Alibaba Group
– and more to be confirmed soon…
For more details on the event and the speakers, visit http://cn.indirect.asia
>> To register, click on https://yoopay.cn/event/IndirectCN
Participation fee is now RMB 950 per person includes luncheon, tea/coffee break and refreshments at center of Shanghai.
Take Part in China’s Indirect Procurement Community
Learn more about the presenting companies, the speakers and find out who’s attending and pinpoint potential connections before the event. To join, sign-up using Linkedin on http://cn.indirect.asia/community.
Hope to see you on March 14 in Shanghai.
Max Henry, Founder & Executive Director
Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC)
P.S. If you have experience in indirect sourcing or procurement in China, come forward and become a speaker (simply reply to this email)