In the ever-changing business landscape, companies across industries have been challenged by startups. Not only can technology companies be disrupted by a small team of engineers in a garage, the startup phenomenon is now affecting the logistics sector.
On January 11, the LogTech Asia Forum will take place for the 2nd time in Hong Kong. LogTech is an afternoon event focused on the new influential, disruptive and innovative companies that are redefining supply chain, logistics and delivery services and solutions in Asia. If you have not signed-up yet, take advantage of the early bird rate until January 1st!
Confirmed speakers include:
– Nicolas de Loisy, President, SCMO NEW!
– Diane de Beaudrap, Sales and Marketing Director, Steel Available NEW!
– Blake Larson, Head of International, Lalamove
– Vaibhav Dabhade, Founder & CEO, Anchanto
– Dhruvil Sanghvi, CEO, LogiNext
– Julian Smith, Founder & CEO, Blockfreight
– Sheldon Li, COO, ZhenHub
– Isaac Chan, Global Partner, Kwik
– Meg Yim, Vice President Commercial, Containerchain
– James Hargraves, Director – Business Development, Adjuno
– Mark Millar, Author of Global Supply Chain Ecosystems
– Anson Bailey, Partner, Business Development, KPMG
– and more to be confirmed soon …
Register now and avoid disappointment, seats at this forum are strictly limited.
Register online today at http://hk.logtech.asia and save US$ 50 when you register before January 1st, 2017
Participation fee starts at US$ 100 per person (early bird rate) including tea/coffee break and refreshments at KPMG Hong Kong Office.
If your company closes its books this December, grab your tickets using this year’s budget. Remember to use 20% special discount SCM20! Prices will never be lower than they are right now for both individual and group tickets.