In 2017, the Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC) is scaling up its events in North East Asia and this is your opportunity to influence the industry, generate new leads and create real business opportunities.
– Jan 17: Customs & Trade Compliance Forum (Shanghai) http://cn.tradecompliance.asia
– Feb 9: Japan Supply Chain Summit (Tokyo) www.supplychains.jp
– Feb 23: Real Estate Logistics Forum (Shanghai) http://cn.logreal.asia
– Mar 16: SourcingShift Forum (Shanghai) http://cn.sourcingshift.com
– April 13: Taiwan Supply Chain Summit (Taipei) www.supplychain.tw
– Apr 26: Korea E-Commerce Logistics (Seoul) http://kr.elog.asia
– Apr 27: Korea Supply Chain Summit (Seoul)
– May 10: Cross-Border E-Commerce Logistics (Shanghai) http://cross-border.asia
– May 11: Supply Chain Optimization China (Shanghai) http://optimize.asia
– And more events organized across Asia, see the full calendar here.
For more details, visit each event’s sponsorship page or visit http://gscc.co/events-sponsorship
All the above events offer service providers, consultants, software vendors and real estate firms an invaluable opportunity to:
– Raise awareness of your products and services in the region
– Ensure a well-attended platform to launch new initiatives
– Meet existing customers in an informal forum
– Share content and ideas with prospective customers
– Associate yourself with the well-established, well-respected GSCC brand
Our supply chain events gather key decision makers from leading manufacturers, retailers and brand owners in North-East Asia, so those events is a rare opportunity to engage with hundreds of them face-to-face in one location. The delegates come to hear about best practice and how they can improve their operations, they are in the right frame of mind to listen to your message.
We’ll take you on a journey of awareness building to our 80,000+ strong supply chain community in Asia prior to, during and post the event.
We’ll also share how to get the best out of your time with us before, during and after the event, helping you hone your message and sharing top tips on sponsorship activation from our previous sponsors.
To find out about the sponsorship opportunities available at this event, please email us.