Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an essential element to operational efficiency. I know it, you know it, and leading manufacturers, retailers and brand owners know it.
Paradoxically, most companies in Taiwan do not have a great deal of control in their supply chain as a result from over-reactions, unnecessary interventions, second-guessing, mistrust, and distorted information.
Designed by supply chain professionals for supply chain and logistics executives, the Taiwan Supply Chain Summit taking place on November 30 is an event you can’t miss! This one-day conference will help you to acquire the latest knowledge and the most effective techniques to grow your supply chain capabilities in Taiwan.
Industry experts already include:
– Mandy Lee, Global Supply Chain Director, Safe Reflections
– Karen Chung, Supply Chain Supervisor (Purina PetCare), Nestlé
– Phil Vaudin, Asia Supply Chain Manager, Brooks Automation
– Oscar Wang, Supply Chain Deputy Director, Ability Electronics
– Glenn Muzyka, Logistics Manager (China & Taiwan), Transpak
– Isaac Chan, Global Partner, APAC, Kwik
– Kris Kosmala, General Manager Asia Pacific / Executive Director, Quintiq
– Louis Liao, General Manager, Head of commercial in Taiwan, DHL
For more details on the event and the speakers, visit http://www.supplychain.tw
To register, click on www.supplychain.tw
Participation fee starts at USD 290 per person includes luncheon, tea/coffee break and refreshments at Taipei Marriott Hotel. Team Combo (buy three get one free) is also provided.
If you buy a conference ticket, you can receive immediately a personal discount code of US$ 50 which you can share with friends and colleagues. Each time they sign up, you get a refund of US$ 50 up to the full ticket price.
Join the First Supply Chain Taiwan Community
Learn more about the presenting companies, the speakers and find out who’s attending and pinpoint potential connections before the event. To join, sign-up using Linkedin on www.supplychain.tw/community.
See you on November 30 in Taipei!