Registration for the Philippines Supply Chain Summit is still open and you can grab one of the last remaining seats!
Taking place next Thursday, November 17 at the Holiday Inn & Suites Makati in Manila, this summit is your chance to hear from our thought leaders as they share their insights to the most current industry challenges and provide you with informative suggestions on the key strategies that will drive the supply chain and logistics in the Philippines.
Get instant feedback on your specific challenges and truly network during our panel discussions. Learn step-by-step from lessons learned and case studies shared by well-known global companies.
Confirmed topics include:
– The role of the Philippines in your global or APAC supply chain with Kiran Pradhan, EAJP Supply Chain Planning, Global Supply Chain, Schneider Electric NEW!
– Building a strong eCommerce supply chain and fulfillment in the Philippines with Jannis Dargel, Head of Operational Excellence, Zalora NEW!
– Vendor Management: Risk Mitigating Tool In Supply Chain Management with Lito Aprieto, Director, Allport Freight Consolidator
– Disruptive Technologies: Leading the way to Perfect Delivery Land with Boyet Anonuevo, International Sales Director, Asia Pacific, Vlink
– Farm and Pharma – Chilling Challenges in the Domestic SupplyChain with Ian Claxton, Group CEO and President, Magsaysay Transport & Logistics Group
– The Sharing Economy of Delivery with Gary Hui, Co-Founder & Director of Growth, Lalamove
– Challenges being experienced in a past paced Telco business with Josephine Ang, Supply Chain Manager and Internal Audit Team Leader, Electro Systems Industries
– HR viewed from a Supply Chain lens with Carlos Roque, Sr. HR Executive, High Tech / Manufacturing Sector
– and more…
For more details on the event and the speakers, visit www.supplychain.ph