Utilizing the best available technology in procurement can give your company a strategic advantage over the competition, driving fewer costly errors, enabling better service quality, allowing for quicker decisions, and ultimately lowering the administrative overhead associated with procurement.
Launched in 2012 and brought to you by the Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC), the Procurement Technology & Innovation Forum (ProcureTech) will provide senior purchasing, sourcing and supply chain executives across China with an unmissable opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest industry innovations, best practice and new technology solutions.
Industry experts already include:
– Michael Seitz, Director, Management Consulting, Head of Procurement Advisory, KPMG NEW!
– Quang Tran, Regional Director, Indirect Sourcing Asia Pacific, DSM
– Martin Lockstrom, APAC Head of Purchasing Excellence, DSM
– Philip Wang, Manager, International Procurement Service, Daimler
– Kris Luo, Director of Enterprise S&P Service in 1688, Alibaba Group
– Saillin Lu, APAC Procurement Manager, Eaton
– Sheila Zheng, Purchasing Director, Hella
For more details on the event and the speakers, visit