In today’s rapidly changing world it is more important than ever to stay ahead of the trends and be able to better predict, respond and adapt to the changing business environment that is Indonesia today.
Next week, the Indonesia Supply Chain Summit is coming to Jakarta and will examine many of the key issues facing the supply chain and logistics profession in this country.
Unlike other events, this summit will showcase some of the most interesting projects and cases studies from Indonesia’s top practitioners and no sales/official pitches will be allowed. This one-day event will also feature short presentations to foster more interactive discussion and idea sharing with participants.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Tigor Namora, Head of Supply Chain, Ecolab
– Pre Agusta Siswantoro, Manufacturing Director, Kalbe
– Sri Haryono, Supply Chain Excellent Manager, Firmenich
– Nisa Camalia, Supply Chain Manager, Sodexo
– Fajar Sidik Nugroho, Supply Chain Manager, Stanley Black & Decker
– Fadjar Andi Wibowo, GM Supply Chain, BMJ Indonesia (Djarum Group)
– Kusmarsetyo, Lead – Management Consulting Operations, PT Accenture
– and many more…
For more details on the event and the speakers, visit www.supplychain.id
To register, click on www.supplychain.id
Participation fee starts at US$ 263 per person (team combo) includes luncheon, tea/coffee break and refreshments in the heart of Jakarta.
If you are planning to visit the conference with a team of colleagues, we kindly remind you about our group discount "Get the 4th person free for every 3 registrants".
Don’t miss your chance to attend, register today!