Over the next one or two years, rail transport between China and Europe might only represent a minor part of the overall volume, but the benefits from being on board are already significant. Some of rail experts predict that rail transport will grow strongly and start taking some big market shares from ocean transport over the next 5 to 10 years.
On September 1st in Shanghai, the Railway Logistics Solutions Forum will provide the perfect platform for discussion, debate and networking with the most experienced rail and logistics pros, giving you the opportunity to share ideas with a strong delegation of like-minded peers.
Industry experts already include:
– Andreas Subbe, Executive Director Supply Chain Management Asia Pacific, Continental Automotive
– Zhe Sun, Senior Transportation Manager, Schneider Electric
– Henrik Christensen, Chairman, Silk Route Rail
– Hicham Belmaachi, Deputy CEO – Core Management team, DP World "Khorgos – Eastern Gates"
– Wanxu Dong, Managing Director, Trans Eurasia Logistics
– Ole Kehler, Railway Product Manager China, DSV
– Thomas Kargl, CEO, Far East Land Bridge
– Richie Liu, Managing Director, Railink International Intermodal Logistics
– and more to be confirmed soon…
You will meet senior executives from Avery Dennison, Bollore, Bosch, City Union Logistics, Colliers, Dachser, DSV, Fastic Logistic, Geodis, Kerry Logistics, Martin Bencher, MBS Logistics, Mettler-Toledo, Schneider Electric, Silk Route Rail, Trans Eurasia Logistics, XPO, Yusen Logistics and more..
For more details on the event and the speakers, visit http://cn.raillog.asia
To register, click on https://yoopay.cn/event/raillog16
Participation fee starts at RMB 2,500 per person includes luncheon, tea/coffee break and refreshments in the heart of Shanghai.
If you buy a conference ticket, you can receive immediately a personal discount code of US$ 50 which you can share with friends and colleagues. Each time they sign up, you get a refund of US$ 50 up to the full ticket price.
Join the 1st Community of Rail Logistics Executives in China
Learn more about the presenting companies, the speakers and find out who’s attending and pinpoint potential connections before the event. To join, sign-up using Linkedin on http://cn.raillog.asia/community.
Hope to see you on September 1st in Shanghai.
Max Henry, Founder & Executive Director
Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC)
P.S. if you have experience in using rail freight between China and Europe, come forward and become a speaker (simply reply to this email).