Are you ready for the summer to attend some of best-value supply chain events in Asia to grow your skills or make new connections?
At the Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC), we provide you with the essential updates on the future of supply chain, procurement and logistics, ensuring that you are one step ahead of the game!
Here’s a roundup of some of the most exciting events we organize this summer in Asia:
– Jul 13: Humanitarian Supply Chain Forum (Yangon) http://mm.hhscm.asia
– Jul 14: Myanmar Retail & Distribution Forum (Yangon) http://mm.retails.asia
– Jul 27: Cold Chain Indonesia Forum (Jakarta) http://id.coldchain.asia
– Jul 28: Indonesia Procurement Summit (Jakarta) http://id.procurements.asia
– Aug 18: Indirect Procurement China Forum (Shanghai) http://cn.indirect.asia
– Aug 23: Cross-Border E-Commerce & Logistics Forum (Hong Kong) http://hk.cross-border.asia
– Sep 1: Rail Logistics Solutions Forum – Focus on the China/Europe Corridor (Shanghai) http://cn.raillog.asia
– Sep 8: Korea Supply Chain Summit (Seoul), www.supplychain.kr
For more upcoming events in Asia, visit http://gscc.co/eventslist
The Council’s events are more than powerful networking opportunities; they are also a definitive source of information and a dynamic forum for education, so what are you waiting for?
See you across Asia!
Max Henry, Founder & Executive Director
Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC)
P.S. if you have expertise or experience in any these topics, come forward and become a speaker (simply reply to this email).