If you have not booked yet, there is still time to register for the Supply Chain Optimization Forum taking place in Shanghai on June 28 (next Tuesday).
In this special half-day forum, you will have an opportunity to learn from case studies, hands-on experience presented by some of the best supply chain practitioners working on supply chain optimization programs in China.
Topics and speakers already confirmed include:
– Andreas Subbe, Director Logistics SCMA, Asia Pacific, Continental
– Optimizing in-house DC operations by Bruno ALIX, Supply Chain Systems & Projects Manager, Groupe Beaumanoir (Cache Cache)
– Physical Distribution at DSM by Martin Lockstrom, Head APAC Purchasing Excellence, DSM
– Should China Be It’s Own Network? by Jim Serstad, Managing Director, Asia, Tompkins
– Optimization in action in China – examples from 3PL, Retail and FMCG by Luc Kremers, Director Asia, ORTEC
– From models to solutions or implementation experience sharing by Yanfeng Wang, General Manager, Edgestone
Visit www.optimize.asia for more information.
To register, click on https://yoopay.cn/event/scoptimize
Participation fee starts at RMB 600 per person (Council member rate) and includes an Italian lunch at Gemma, tea/coffee break and refreshments in the heart of Shanghai.
If you are a supply chain or logistics professional looking to optimize your operations or network in China, don’t miss this event on June 28.