Recent study by CLSA shows that almost a quarter of the online orders placed in the Philippines failed to arrive, and delivery delays are rampant with no real signs of improvements.
At the Philippines E-Commerce Logistics Summit on June 9 in Manila, you will learn the latest developments in e-commerce logistics, distribution and fulfillment, both domestic intra-country omni-channel retail but also cross-border from, to and within Philippines. For more details, visit http://ph.elog.asia
If you have not registered yet, now is the perfect time to book your seat now for this annual event.
Confirmed speakers already include:
– Sebastien Lhermitte, CEO, CashCashPinoy NEW!
– Gelo Dayrit, Logistics Head, Human Heart Nature NEW!
– Moritz Heininger, COO, Anchanto
– Maxim Beatty, COO, Hallohallo
– Janina Marcelo, Operations Excellence Manager, Floship
– Constantin Robertz, Managing Director, Zalora
– Michael Gonzaga, Head of Logistics, Zalora
– Dustin Andaya, CEO, Island Rose
– Simon Fruen, CEO, Tripart Systems
– Radu Palamariu, Director, Supply Chain and Logistics, Asia Pacific, Morgan Philips
To register, click on http://ph.elog.asia
Participation fee starts at US$ 350 per person includes FULL ACCESS to all of the keynotes and panel Q&A sessions.
Luncheon, tea/coffee break and refreshments are also provided as part of the fee.
Spread the Word. Share the Wealth!
After you buy a conference ticket, you will receive a personal discount code of US$ 50 which you can share with friends and colleagues. They get a US$ 50 discount each time they sign up and you get your money back for each new order referred, up to the full ticket price.
See you on June 9 in Manila!