In this increasingly competitive market, it’ s vital for companies to cut costs wherever possible in order to increase their profits and grow into the future. The fact is indirect spend has a monumental effect on your business in China, and you need to be able to manage it effectively to get the best value for your profit.
To help you think in new ways to develop your indirect procurement in Asia with leading case studies in one day, come and attend the Indirect Procurement Asia Forum on May 26 in Shanghai, where meet some of the most experienced indirect pros during the keynote, Q&A panel and networking breaks.
Industry leading speakers include:
– Foy Song, Procurement Director, Pearson Greater China
– Suresh Varma, Indirect Sourcing Head – APAC Care, Microsoft Mobile Oy
– Walter Zhao, Head of Indirect Sourcing, Smith & Nephew
– Lei Pang, Operations Director, Coca-Cola
– Jessica Huang, Procurment Manager, GSK (Novartis)
– Joy Quan, ex Procurement Director, Hearst Magazines
For more details on the event, visit www.indirect.asia
To register, click on https://yoopay.cn/event/indirect.
Participation fee starts at RMB1,900 per person (early bird rate) includes FULL ACCESS to all of the keynotes and panel Q&A sessions.
If you are manufacturer, retailer or brand owner, you can enjoy 30% off, please contact Esther Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Luncheon, tea/coffee break and refreshments in the heart of Shanghai are also provided as part of the fee.