On May 5, meet the game changers and experts in supply chain planning, forecasting, S&OP and expand your professional network at this unique and powerful, one-of-a-kind forum in Shanghai.
You’ll hear no theory, but what successful companies are applying today that works. If you get the forecast right, you will be able to reduce inventory, improve customer service, foster more collaboration and energize your S&OP process, while increasing profitability and market-share in China.
Confirmed topics and speakers include:
– Schneider Electric Supply Chain Planning is On by Jin Piao, Senior Field Service Supply Chain Transformation Manager, Schneider Electric
– Foster Organizational Alignment in Support of the Supply Chain Integration by Gavin Guan, Supply Chain Director, B. Braun Medical
– Managing Demand & Supply in a Changing Environment by Peter Metcalfe, Managing Director, Asia, Oliver Wight Asia Pacific
– Shifting from Demand – Supply Balancing (DSB) towards IBP: The Konecranes’ DSB Journey by Toni Sirvio, Director, Demand-Supply Planning, Konecranes
– Website Innovation Leading High Quality, Effective and Efficiency Demand Planning Process by Jenny Chai, Supply Chain Principle Consultant, SCP
Visit www.scpf.asia for more details.
To register, click on https://yoopay.cn/event/SCPF2016
Participation fee starts at RMB 600 per person (member rate) includes FULL ACCESS to all of the keynotes and panel Q&A sessions.
Luncheon, tea/coffee break and refreshments in the heart of Shanghai are also provided as part of the fee.
See you on May 5 in Shanghai!
Max Henry, Founder & Executive Director
Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC)
P.S.: if you are interested to share your experience on S&OP, get in touch (simply reply to this email).