On April 27, the Retail Supply Chain Summit will bring together supply chain pros from all over Thailand, including executives from traditional retailers, e-commerce shops, service providers, and more.
Despite their diversity in size, scope, market and systems, these all have one thing in common. They are each trying to figure out how to keep their supply chains and logistics operations up to date and meeting new challenges that arise with new technologies, all while keeping their customers happy and their brand intact.
Thai retailers and brand owners are now expected to fulfill an order anywhere, anytime. But how do you keep up? Attend the summit on April 27 and find out from leading experts:
– Pascal Martin, CEO, Premier Retail Group
– Polpipath Assavanig, AVP Supply Chain Planning, Minor Food Group
– Chomploy Leeraphante, Food Operations & Supply Chain Manager, Mallika Interfood
– Julien Chalte, Co-Founder & Managing Director, WearYouWant
– Harprem Doowa, CoFounder & MD, Frank.co.th
– Prapon Chanasenee, Managing Director, P-Value
– Frank Lange, Managing Director, South East Asia, Armstrong & Associates
– and more…
For more details on the event and the speakers, visit www.retailsupplychain.asia
Click on https://retailsupplychain.eventbrite.com to register.
Alternatively, using International Card at http://sites.fastspring.com/chainmedia/product/thairscs
Participation fee starts at US$ 250 per person (early bird rate) includes FULL ACCESS to all of the keynotes and panel Q&A sessions.
Luncheon, tea/coffee break and refreshments at the Radisson Blu are also provided as part of the fee.
Save the date of April 27 now and see you in Bangkok!