Hong Kong’s competitiveness has been declining in recent years, as the mainland’s economy has maintained a robust annual growth rate for many years and the rapidly developing major cities, Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen, are challenging the position of Hong Kong. How does that translate into supply chain, procurement and logistics operations?
Find out on April 13 as we organize the Hong Kong Supply Chain Summit, in partnership with KPMG in Hong Kong. This summit will focus on possible solutions, innovative approaches to supply chain, procurement and logistics management and ultimately best practices in Hong Kong.
Confirmed speakers & panelists include:
– Daniele Scapecchi, Logistics Director, Prada New!
– Cassandra Lee, General Manager, North Asia & Greater China, Logistics Executive Group New!
– Willie Lau, Head of Logistics Network Optimization, Asia Pacific, Covestro
– Prashant Kumar, Supply Chain Network and Service Optimization (China & Asia Pacific), Starbucks
– Darren Benson, Executive Director, Industrial & Logistics Brokerage Services, Asia, CBRE
– Matthew Pritchard, VP Global Supply Chain, DragonWave
– Mark Millar, Keynote Speaker & Author
– Kevin Beveridge, EMS SCM Leader
For more details on the event, visit www.supplychain.hk
To Get Early Bird Rate, click on https://hkscs.eventbrite.com
Alternatively, using International Card at https://sites.fastspring.com/chainmedia/instant/hkscs
Participation fee starts at US$ 300 per person (early bird rate) includes FULL ACCESS to all of the keynotes and panel Q&A sessions.
Luncheon, tea/coffee break and refreshments are also provided as part of the fee.
See you in Hong Kong on April 13!