The Indonesian government recently confirmed it will allow 100% foreign ownership of big e-commerce companies as Indonesians are already using their services even when they do not have a physical presence in the country. Chinese e-commerce companies AliExpress and JD.com are even providing payment facilities using Indonesian banks working with Doku, a local payment service provider.
On March 8, the Indonesia E-Commerce Logistics Summit will take place at the Keraton at The Plaza in Jakarta. This one-day conference will help you acquire the latest knowledge, insights and the most effective techniques to optimize your e-commerce logistics, distribution and fulfillment operations in Indonesia.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Hadi Kuncoro, COO, aCommerce Indonesia
– Ashwath Ramesh, COO, Lazada Indonesia
– Jeffrey Bahar, Deputy CEO, Spire Indonesia
– Aman Sapra, Global Supply Chain & Inventory Strategy Director, St. Onge Company
– Muhamad Fajrin Rasyid, Co-founder and CFO, Bukalapak
– Ole Nitter, Director of Operations, Zalora Indonesia
– Danu Wicaksana, Managing Director, Berrybenka
– Sven Milder, CEO, etobee
To register, click on https://elog.eventbrite.com
Participation fee starts at US$ 150 per person (special price for Merchants & Retailers) includes FULL ACCESS to all of the keynotes and panel Q&A sessions.
Executive buffet lunch, tea/coffee break and refreshments at the prestigious Keraton at The Plaza are also provided as part of the fee.
See you in Jakarta on March 8!