In the ever-changing business landscape, companies across industries have been challenged by startups. Not only can technology companies be disrupted by a small team of engineers in a garage, the startup phenomenon is now affecting the logistics sector.
On March 2 , the LogTech Asia Forum will take place in Singapore to discuss the future of supply chain & logistics innovation. This one-day event is focusing on the new influential, disruptive and innovative companies that are redefining supply chain, logistics and delivery services and solutions Asia.
Confirmed topics and discussions include:
– Using technology to gain Marketplace fulfillment efficiency (by Vaibhav Dabhade, Anchanto)
– Getting Engaged: Enhancing the Local Delivery Experience With Customer Engagement (by Raanan Cohen, Bringg)
– How mobile, social, cloud trends play into LogTech models? (by Sven Milder, etobee)
– Future Proofing Businesses to Deliver on Demand (by William Ban, GoGoVan)
– On-Demand Transport for All in Southeast Asia (Wanlapa Komkai, Grab)
– Learning to Live with Robotics (by Peter Ho, HOPE Technik)
– Building a Demand Driven, Same Day Delivery Network (Blake Larson, lalamove)
Visit www.logtech.asia for more details on the event and the speakers.
>> BOOK NOW and SAVE US$100 – Early Bird Discount until Feb 15!
To register, click on https://logtechspore.eventbrite.com
Participation fee starts at only US$ 250 per person (Entrepreneur Pass) includes FULL ACCESS to all of the keynotes and panel Q&A sessions. Lunch, tea/coffee break and refreshments are also provided.
If you are interested to engage with startups and hear the latest trends in supply chain and logistics technology, I recommend that you attend this event on March 2.
I look forward to meet you in Singapore.