We will organize again a special forum on Logistics Real Estate on February 24.
This forum, curated by our team in association with some of China’s leading logistics property experts, will provides an unrivalled insight into the latest trends and thinking from those steering development and investment decisions in the logistics real estate sector in China. Hosted in the heart of Shanghai, this forum will bring 1/2 day of debate, discussions and networking.
Sessions will include keynote presentations, panel discussions investigating drivers of change in key development areas and presentations on individual sites from the developers. End-user manufacturers, brand owners and 3PLs will also be invited to the event.
– Current situation of the logistics real estate supply & demand
– Which are the emerging hubs? Winners and losers in the country’s logistics landscape
– What does the continuous growth of e-commerce mean for logistics real estate?
– Distributing Returns: Making the case for logistics investments
– Innovation in Logistics Sector and the Opportunity for Investors
– Discussions on troubled regions: Tianjin, Wuhan, Chengdu, etc.
For more details on the event, visit www.logreal.asia