Warehouses and distribution centers are the foundation of your supply chain. It is not only used for storing goods but also is a critical component in the overall supply chain strategy of an organization. It is proven that a typical warehousing improvement can deliver savings of 10% -35% of your operating cost. Hence, when it comes to a successful supply chain process, warehouse efficiency is a critical key to success.
On January 14, the Council will organize the Warehouse Management Excellence Forum in Shanghai. This forum will present the latest strategies and trends surrounding the areas of warehouse and distribution operation in China, how leading companies successfully achieve their goals with case studies, what challenges and opportunities they are facing and the potential solutions to move forward.
At this event, you will also hear from industry thought leaders and have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals facing similar warehousing issues:
– Bruno Alix, Logistics Projects & Methods Manager, Beaumanoir Group
– Pamela Lin, Logistics Director, LVMH Perfume & Cosmetics
– Steven Xin, Head of Logistics, China, Tory Burch
– Edison Guo, Senior Director, Logistics Operation and Engineering Asia, Coach
– Long Wong, Chief Operating Officer, UCO.com
– Aman Sapra, Global Supply Chain & Inventory Strategy Director, St.Onge
– Jim Serstad, Director, Tompkins
For more details on the event and the speakers, visit www.wme.asia
>> To register, click on https://yoopay.cn/event/warehouse
To pay using international credit cards, click here
Participation fee starts at only RMB 600 per person (member rate) includes luncheon, tea/coffee break and refreshments.
I hope you will find time to join us for an interesting discussion on warehousing and DC operations in China.
See you on January 14!