New round of speakers confirmed at the Indonesia Retail Supply Chain Summit
With a population of over 250 million people, Indonesia continued to be lucrative to many global brands. The year witnessed an increasing stake of major global retailing companies entering for the first time or continuing their expansion activities in the country through adding their retail stores or brand portfolios, primarily in major or key cities across Indonesia. Global companies are entering the market through joint ventures or by establishing their own local company as a subsidiary.
The Indonesia Retail Supply Chain Summit taking place on October 9 is the must-attend event for retail, logistics and supply chain professionals in retailing. Join your peers and the retail industry’s leading authorities to recon on today’s retail trends, gain advanced intelligence and insights, develop strategic advantages, and shape the future of your retail operations in Indonesia.
Speakers confirmed already include:
– Jorge Gonzalez, COO, Sophie Paris NEW!
– Nyoman Mahardika, Director, South Asia Supply Chain, Mead Johnson Nutrition NEW!
– Bambang Sulistyanto, Director, Oriflame Cosmetics Indonesia NEW!
– Heri Azhari, Head of Regional Supply Chain, Universal Robina Corporation NEW!
– Eddy Darwin, Supply Chain Director, L’Oreal
– David Chandra, Head of Logistics, Tigaraksa Satria
– Berty Argiyantari, Logistic General Manager, PT Enseval Putera Megatrading
and many more, visit www.retailsupplychain.asia/speakers for more details.
> Registrations are quickly filling up to this supply chain event. SIGN-up NOW!
Participation fee: US$ 290 per person. Click here to register: http://retailsupplychain.asia/#tile_registration
For payments using local Indonesian bank cards, click on http://doku.com/u/YbuVbZZ
Interested to promote your solutions or services to a targeted group of brand owners and retailers? Become a sponsor, visit www.retailsupplychain.asia/sponsor for more information.
See you in October in Jakarta!