As labor costs in China continue to rise, brands and retailers are increasingly looking to diversify their suppliers base to other sourcing locations in Asia, creating ever more complex and risky supply chains. This event will be packed with the latest practices, cost-cutting strategies, innovative processes and ideas, and risk-mitigation approaches for your “beyond China” global sourcing efforts in Asia.
SourcingShift is the leading global sourcing event organized by the Global Supply Chain Council where procurement and sourcing professionals can hear the latest best practices and innovative strategies from top executives and network with more than 100+ of their peers. Taking place on September 10, the conference is designed to share new ideas for cutting costs and optimizing your global sourcing efforts in Asia.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Dammy Hu, Procurement Director – China Market, Eli Lilly
– Anson Tang, Director, Asia Sourcing and Supplier Management, Cardinal Health
– Kobus van der Wath, Founder & Group Managing Director, The Beijing Axis
– William Marshall, Partner, Baker & McKenzie
– Michael Seitz, Head of Procurement Advisory, KPMG China
For more details on the event and the speakers, visit www.sourcingshift.com