With its well-developed infrastructure and central location within the Greater Mekong Sub-region, Thailand is emerging as a key logistics hub for multinationals setting up production bases and sales networks in Indochina.
In addition, the formation of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) by end of 2015 is expected to lead to further trade and service liberalization. This will result in more robust intra-regional trade, while boosting demand for more sophisticated and comprehensive logistics services, especially on the part of those foreign companies with a presence in multiple locations across the region.
On September 4, the Global Supply Chain Council will organize the Thailand Supply Chain Summit at Radisson Blu Plaza in Bangkok, see www.thaisupplychain.com for more details.
The event is organized along the TILOG – LOGISTIX, Thailand’s leading logistics and transportation trade show on Sep 2-4, see www.tilog-logistix.com
If you are interested in learning more about Thailand, this event will provide you with an invaluable opportunity to learn the latest developments and trends of this unique market. Along key industry experts, high-profile speakers from leading companies are invited to share their views on managing supply chain and logistics operations in Thailand.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Michael Lecomte, Supply Chain Manager, Manuchar
– Jamil Siddique, Logistics Director, Ecco
– Fabien Ducrot, Supply Chain & Logistics Director – East Asia & Oceania, Michelin
– Nick Potter, Distribution Director, Tesco Lotus Thailand
– Nyoman Mahardika, Director, South Asia Supply Chain, Leading FMCG Company
– Marcus Burtenshaw, Executive Director, Head of Commercial, Knight Frank
– Carlo Principe, Director – Executive Recruitment & Search, Tricor
– Joshua Brown, General Manager Myanmar, Tractus Asia
– Phensiri Sathianvongnusar, Regional Operations Director, aCommerce
Visit www.thaisupplychain.com for more details about the event.
Take Advantage of the Early Bird Discount until August 15！
Participation fee starts at US$ 250 (before August 15), click here to register: www.thaisupplychain.com
To pay using international credit cards, click here
If you have any questions or interested to speak, please contact Esther at firstname.lastname@example.org.