Returning to Shanghai on July 29, the Indirect Procurement Asia Forum will provide you with best practice strategies for improving supplier relationships and integrating strategic suppliers into your organization, incorporating new technology tools into your solutions mix, and staffing your team for maximum results.
At this one-day event, you will learn about innovations in indirect procurement and how to deliver value and savings while operating in “The New Normal” which is China economy today.
The Indirect Procurement is also structured to give you ample time to make new connections and strengthen prior relationships with your peers of similar job function as well as procurement maturity.
Top quality speakers covering the most interesting and current issues:
– How to develop great services RFPs (by Foy Song from Pearson Greater China)
– Procurement Sourcing Day Opportunity Prioritization (by Dammy Hu from Eli Lilly)
– Indirect Spend Best Practices Sharing (by from AkzoNobel)
– Transport & Warehouse Commodity Strategy (by James Sun from Schneider Electric)
– 2015 Travel Management Priorities and How to Optimize Travel Program (by Raine Zhao from Carlson Wagonlit Travel)
See full speakers at http://www.indirect.asia/speakers and get more information.
Participation fee: starting at US$ 300 (or RMB 1,900 ) per person, view full pricing at: http://www.indirect.asia/#tile_registration
Using UnionPay, AliPay or WeChat? No problem! Simply register at https://yoopay.cn/event/indirect
If you are interested to speak at this event or have any questions, please contact Esther at email@example.com or call +86 (21) 62801731.