On May 19, the Global Supply Chain Council will organize the Indonesia Supply Chain Summit, a one-day forum on the emergence of Indonesia in multinationals’ supply chains. By exploring and sharing practical experiences, this unique event will help Asia-based executives to acquire the latest knowledge and the most effective techniques to grow their supply chain and logistics capabilities in Indonesia.
Bu joining this event, you will hear from top industry experts discussing the following topics:
– A String of Pearls: Fragmented Supply Chains in a Land of Opportunity
– Socio-Cultural Gap and Sourcing Supply Chain Business Risks
– Assessment of Indonesia Readiness for ASEAN Integrated Logistics
– Social, Political and Environmental Risks in Supply Chain Management
– A Critical Look at Alternative Supply Chain Models in E-commerce Delivery
– The Road to Advanced S&OP in Indonesia
– Supply Chain Logistical Challenges at PT Freeport Indonesia
– Last Mile Fulfillment in Indonesia
To see the full line-up of speakers, visit www.supplychain.id
ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT FOR EARLY BIRD RATES! Participation fee at US$ 150 (before May 1st), click here to register: www.supplychain.id
Payment via international cards, click here – Local Indonesian bank cards / Doku wallet, click here
If you have any questions or interested to speak, please contact Esther at email@example.com or call Daniel at +62 (21) 29492272.
See you on May 19 in Jakarta!